Friday, February 4, 2011

Training in Spain

Wednesday i went to Spain to do some training with my teammates, before the Barcelona Indoor Race.
After i arrived, we went straight to a Track to meet the ohters of my Team and my new Mechanic Toni. We made little Testings with my bike and my times were not bad.
After the training we were invited to Mika and his Wife to a nice, delicious dinner- Thanks for that again.

Thursday we all drove to a nice Extreme- Test and beside my team there were a bunch of other Riders. Taddy Blazusiak, Matti Seistola, Thomas Oldrati, Joakim Ljunggren, Guerrero Brothers, Jordi Figueras, my Teammates Mika and Jeremy Joly.

Mika Ahola, Rodrig Thain


Rodrig Thain



Mika Ahola

Rodrig Thain

Taddy Blazusiak

Joakim Ljunggren




Matti Seistola

Rodrig Thain










Jeremy Joly
















It was like a World Championship Race. We made little Changes on the bike and now we are ready to go to race this weekend. This Race will be more a practice for the coming EWC. My Goal is to qualify for the final.



Right now it is Friday, while the mechanics Luca and Toni are working on the bikes, me and Jeremy, my Teammate, doing some exercises in the sun-

Rodrig Thain

Rodrig Thain, Jeremy Joly

Rodrig Thain















See you soon- updates will be post after the Race this sunday.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment