Thursday, January 20, 2011

Testing in Spain

Last Sunday I arrived in the near of Girona, where my Teammate Mika Ahola lives, to make some testing and training with the team.
Monday we went on a MX track to make some changes on the suspensions.
Tuesday we went on a nice private track, it was a mix of cross, enduro and extreme. It was really nice.
I got to see how my speed was with my HM 250 CRF-E, my laptimes were really good.
This day was more training then testing.
Wednesday we went early in the morning on a Killer- MX- Track near the airport of Girona. It was a blast. The track was awesome and the dirt was really good also.
I got to test different stuff with REKLUSE and with JD Racing Ignition.
It was good to hang out with the team. Thank you to Tullio for coming all the way from Italy and the Rekluse crew.
Now I am back home, I will end this week with few days of riding.
Next week I will take a week off in the snow.
I will keep you updated. Thanks for watching! RT













No comments:

Post a Comment